Special shout out to my uproarious and smart as fuck homie @kozza for being the inspiration behind this topic and continuing (#chea!) survey. I’m at work and have no time to click clack a quippy intro sooooooo yeah. Besides, this is pretty self-explanatory anyway.
Oh wait, I should mention this: The majority of dudes are up for a little true blood, but only with wifey. Those are mostly older dudes. The young ones are adamant with their fuck nos. Ladies, take notes. Dudes, thank you. And nah, I’m not surfin my crimson waves. Love all ya dirty bastards. Tweet me bitch— @trayhova
1. “No way. No fun when aunt dot, flow any of them are around. No one likes to have sex then get up and it looks like you were attacked by a shark.” — Ian, 33, Publicist
2. “If its a girlfriend/wifie of some years maybe, but not a date/jumpoff! hell no! I don’t know what you got in your blood stream. And some random blood and lady juice on my bed? Nah… Holler when you plug your leak… “ — Justin, 26, Media Planner
3. “Hell no. The vitamin s is good, but I’d choke my pride with some porn before I take a trip down a red river.” —VB, 26, Marketing Analyst
4. “I’m cool with doing the deed with a chick on her rag but it depends on the chick. It would have to be someone I know. Not just some slide I’m trying to do the ‘Gone In 60 seconds’ on. But definitely someone I’d lay it down with and am cool to actually sleep with and wake up to because it’s a process. You gotta lay the towel down, double check the rubber because no one wants dry blood chips on their wang wang and you do the damn thing. Some guys say they wouldn’t do it but any guy who’s been a girls ‘first’ has practically done the same thing because as we all know ‘popping the cherry’ is very real. “ — Chris Foxx, 28, “Plumber”
5. “I think it depends. I’ve never had a crazy “flow” experience. Always been a daggerin’ expert at the end of the “last days”. This girl was definitely my one and only when I was down to do that though. Even though we used protection it just seems scarier to run red lights.” — Felton, 29, Designer
6. “Asking me today as a 25-year-old man, I’d say no. I can wait a few days to get it in but when I’m married, that might be another story. By that point, its whatever…if she wants to get it in then sure. Were fucking married…might as well try all the freaky shit possible.” — Ryan, 25, PR/Marketing Executive
7. “Never on the first time and only if its really dark, a shower was taken first and access to a shower afterwards is available.” — Johnson, 27, Entrepreneur
8. “ I’m not for it. It really only happens in drunken “I don’t give a fuck, we’re fucking” situations. I can count on one hand how many times it’s happened. Patience is a virtue.” —Mikey Fresh, 25, Web Soldier
9. “Yo, honestly, I think in general dudes should stay away from the poon poon when its bleeding like it needs a tourniquet, but there are SOME circumstances when I think its alright to beat it up like Chris Brown.
These emergency circumstances are as follows:
1. If it is your wifey/shorty who you are in a monogamous relationship with.
2. If the shorties flow is light (either the end or the beginning)
3. If the period is during a visit or time when after said visit the two of you will be seperated for a long period (pun) of time…BOOM
I think thats about it… now when it comes to whether you should commit this hate crime without wearing a condom, thats when it gets real sticky (pun).
mannnnnnn! just hopping in that situation raw dog? Wowsersssssss” —Kozza, 26, Director of Marketing & Publicity, SOBs
10. ““FUCK. NO. She can top me off or ill jus jerk off. Aint no pussy worth all that shit” — Nile Ivey, 28, Music Blogger
11.“That’s a no go. Only exception is if it’s the ‘last day’ limited spotting…even then…still depends on the thirst. Is this wifey or a shorty that’s only in town for that (last day, limited spotting) night? If wifey, you wait it out and get some head that night. If a shorty that’s only in town, depends on the thirst of dude.
When that time of month comes, women are friskier so its ironic that they can’t fck. On a brighter note, most dudes love that week cause they get the sloppy toppy done with a bit more enthusiasm than on a regular day. Hahaha.” —Dash, 27, Teacher
12. “Short answer, no. Kinda scared of blood” —Insanul, 25, Journalist
13. “Ummmm I don’t think so. Idk though. Love/lust is some powerful shit. I have in my uncontrollable youth lol, but I have more self-control now lol.” —Anonymous, 26, Marketing Coordinator
14. “If she’s my girlfriend, yeah, why not? Preferably in the shower though. And NO oral sex lol” —Anonymous, 29, Digital Marketing
15. “If it’s wifey we can make those concessions. It’s always awkward, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Just dismount and dispose accordingly.” — Robert Crenshaw, 34, Digital Marketing
16. “No bueno.” —26, Anonymous Lawyer
17. “Um cough… sometimes… cough. If she’s with it and it’s not too strong/a crime scene, then why not.” — Miles Johnson*, Editor*
18. “Period sex is NOT okay. As such, the woman is obligated by biblical law to give oral. I’m pretty sure I read that in Psalms.” —Alvin, 25, “Sensi”
19. “I’ve found a lot of my friends have had sex with there wife on there period with no problem. Me personally I have done it before, it was jus one of those things that just happened. I definitely would prefer not to, id rather get head instead until the girl is off her period.” — @ttill243, 26, Sales & Service Specialist
20. “Hell fucking nah, I can wait for the pussy. The world isn’t gonna end” —Shawn Lawrence James, 26, Founder of Central Booking
21. “My answer is a tentative No since but. i know a lot of older guys that say they dont mind but come to think of it the few that were all about it were in somewhat committed relationships. that add’s the monogamy factor. From experience “Most” of the women i’ve dated are like Wild Cat’z in heat during that Dreadful time of the month and Rumor has it any Sexual contact for them during that time comes with a plus 4 out of 10 on the sensati-o-meter… Im not saying it will never happen but as for now.. it kinda freaks me out to the point where its a turnoff.”— Stephen, 26, Systems Administrator/Photographer
22.”Hell no!” —Kyle, 27, Ad Sales
23. “Don’t mind it too much. Not a deal breaker.” —Anonymous, 27, Photographer
24. “hell no. i’d never do it! simple as that. no explanation needed” — Anonymoys, 21, Student
25. “it’s gross but it happens. haven’t done that in years. and would only do it in a relationship” — Jozen Cummings, 29, writer (untiligetmarried.com)
26. “Nah” — JFK, 25, Journalist
27. “Hell to the NO! We hear too many horror stories when it comes to periods. Let alone it gives them a reason to be a bitch, that shit just ain’t sanitary! Especially if it comes down to MY sheets Lol!” — K. H!Gz, 20, Student
28. “That’s a no-go.” — Chris, 23, photographer
29. “I’ve actually never done it, but, honestly, I don’t think it’s something I’d look forward to ever doing” —Anonymous, 29, Journalist
30. “disgusting. i’d probably vomit.” —Anonymous, 23, Actor
31. “I’ve done it by accident back with my ex gf. Its just soooo tabooooo. I wouldn’t do it again. I think dudes that haven’t done it @ least once r lyingIts like lying about jerking off when ur young” —Anonymous, 26, Film Director